Programmatic advertising is becoming prominent among the digital marketers. According to stats presented by MediaRadar, 76% of brands are using programmatic advertising in their ad campaigns at the beginning of 2019, and is likely to increase in the coming years.
These stats leave us wondering about the potential of programmatic advertising in digital ad campaigns. How can a company implement these strategies and which are the platforms they can use for the same?
Here is a list of the top 16 programmatic advertising platforms
- SmartyAds – It is an all-in-one programmatic advertising platform, which provides a programmatic ecosystem consisting of demand side platforms (DSP), DMP, Supply Side Platform (SSP), and ad exchange. The advertisers can run display, video, in-app, and native advertising campaigns across desktop and mobile devices. Other features of this platform include ad creation tools, rich targeting capabilities, and robust analytics to help advertisers with ad placement, inventory selection, and campaign management.
- PubMatic – This advertising platform is one of the best solutions for both brands and publishers. It offers high-quality ad inventory that the advertisers can access from it’s private marketplace. And a media buyer console to help them plan and manage programmatic campaigns across different ad channels. It also has real-time analytics features that can be used to optimize the ad campaigns.
- MediaMath – This ad tech giant offers an omnichannel demand side platforms (DSd, which takes care of the omnichannel ad campaigns. It provides advertisers with end-to-end campaign management in multiple channels, including mobile, display, audio, vidoe, native, Digital Out of Home (DOOH) ads.
- TubeMogul – This software is a part of Adobe’s advertising cloud. It helps brands and agencies plan, run, and optimize their advertising efforts by offering premium ad inventory using Real-time bidding (RTB) process.
- Simpli.fi – It is a local programmatic advertising platform that helps advertisers purchase ad inventory and gain audiences based on various criteria. The platform provides many data technologies, including Demand side platforms (DSP), DMP, and Supply Side Platform (SSP). The advertiser can further use this platform to import CRM data to enhance audience targeting. Various other methods can help advertisers optimize their audience base.
- Kedet – It is War Room’s intelligent programmatic advertising platform that gives advertisers an easy access to all the functionalities. It includes Demand side platforms, suppliers, and ad networks. They use AI to connect the user with high-impact methods of programmatic ads and transparent ad tech.
- Amobee – It is an independent programmatic advertising platform that provides solutions involving a Demand side platforms (DSP). This platform is best known for delivering programmatic display advertising options, including extensive and comprehensive ad tracking abilities.
- Digilant – This platform uses MediaMath’s platform to help clients run self-sufficient digital campaigns. The users can also use this platform to teach their teams the working of partially or fully independent programmatic advertising campaigns online.
- Disruptive Advertising – This platform helps its clients with Facebook ads, display ads, PPC ads, and programmatic video advertising. This platform is famous for providing transparent practices along with elegant dashboards for its users.
- Fyber – It is a mobile-focused programmatic advertising platform that can help users monetize ads through the apps. This platform includes multiple solutions, including real-time bidding, mediation, video advertising, and complete programmatic management solutions.
- Choozle – It is a renowned digital advertising suite that supports different formats, including video, display, mobile, and much more. It is a starter Demand side platforms (DSP) known primarily for great training resources.
- IgnitionOne – This platform is known best for its strong customer intelligence service. This programmatic advertising platform can provide omnichannel targeting and personalization. But it’s pretty limited.
- Sizmek – This is one of the original digital advertising platforms, which is now acquired by Amazon Advertising. It offers some innovative features to its clients with its excellent multi-screen capabilities.
- Google Marketing Platform – Google is often attributed as a digital advertising platform in terms of usability and impact. This platform is used mainly for programmatic search advertising. But there are better options for an overall demand side platforms (DSP).
- Appnexus Console – If you have an on-staff analytics team, this platform is the best option for you. It is one of the best technical, programmatic advertising platforms which both small and large buyers favor. However, this solid demand side platforms (DSP) will work best if you are a skilled user with knowledge of programming languages.
- AdRoll – It can help its user grow display and other ad offerings online. This beginner-friendly platform makes it easy for users to launch ad campaigns. It also comes with plenty of ad templates.